C&L 10: Creating Accountability
Sat, Jun 4, 2022 from 10am - 12:30pm (Pacific)
After the information has been gathered and a Consent Incident has been evaluated there are still the issues of reviewing the details and creating a plan for holding the people involved accountable for positive change. There are many ways to go about this, some positive and some harmful. Finding the ways that work for you and your organization is important.
This workshop provides an outline for the review process, options for creating an accountability plan, ways to communicate your plan, and how to follow through on it. We’ll look at some of the potential problems and challenges that come up and we’ll review scenarios to examine what the process might look like.
- Video class with Workbooks for you to watch and follow on your own to learn about and familiarize yourself with the required concepts. The videos are included in the ticket price. You will receive links for them by email.
- There will be an on-line quiz to confirm you did watch and absorb the information from the videos. This should be taken prior to the group workshops.
- Interactive Skills Workshop (via Zoom) for you to come together with other participants to learn and practice the skills discussed in the videos. You need to watch the associated videos prior to the workshop.
- This workshop is part of the Consent & Leadership 6-Month Series: comprehensive topics leaders in the modern world need to know to both understand and manage consent.
- See the Whole Series (https://thestranger.boldtypetickets.com/events/116714724/consent-and-leadership-series) for related workshops to increase and deepen your understanding.
- Class times are listed in US Pacific and London time zones. Use this Time Zone Converter to see what time the class will be for you: https://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/converter.html
- All sexes, genders, races, ethnicities, sexual orientations, relationship orientations welcome and celebrated
- No Restrictions or Prerequisites
- Zoom Links for the workshop will be sent via email the day before the start of the class.
- Sliding Scale tickets are open to anyone who needs them. Choose the ticket that is best for you.
- Questions? Please contact the Consent Academy at: email@example.com
- Please let us know by email if you have any access needs or things that would aid in your learning.