Ignite Seattle Open Mic #1
Mon, Jul 8, 2019 from 7pm - 9pm
This event has passed.
For each Ignite event, we get over 60 submissions from speakers, sometimes over 80. But only 12 of those speakers make it up on stage.
We want everybody to have the chance to do an Ignite talk, so we're starting a new event: Ignite Open Mic.
Want to see 20 speakers take to the stage to give a 3 minute Ignite talk? Come join us.
- My Personal Experience with ID Theft - Christopher Wilson
- An Unexpected Call for Courage - Kiesha Garrison
- What my kids teach me about Networking. - Lynette Garcia
- Data Bases and 3D Paintings - Bronson Shonk
- Good News & Bad News A New Way To Deal With Things You Don't Want to Hear - Matt Jensen
- My Crimes and My Punishments - Daniel Baird
- Out of the Box Belonging. - Rebecca Kathleen Andersen
- How to be old, pissed off, and wildly hilarious* in Five Easy Steps - Ro
- Toss the design porn and find your happy place - Rebecca West
- Blockchain for direct democracy - Ana Jamborcic
- The Lonely 'Lancer - Melissa Strawn
- DMT: Escaping ordinary consciousness through sex- Jen Martin
- Happy Birthday Women's Suffrage! - Tonya Peck
- C Level Under 30 - Altagracia Daly
- 3 lessons from the commune - Uri israel
- Why are disability products so #$@&%*! ugly? - Sarah Dillingham
- One - Lennee Reid
- Planning a Themed Wedding (if your theme is disaster) - Laura Williams Argilla
- Quitter to Queen: How getting fired at forty changed my life for the better - Riah Gonzalez
- The Life Changing Magic of Firing Marice - Marice Sy
(By purchasing a ticket you agree to uphold the Ignite Seattle Code of Conduct.)