Sun, Mar 20 from 11am - 1pm (Pacific)
Ever wondered about how to read body language? Detect deception? Read emotion? Interpret someone’s behavior? Our bodies say a lot, even when our mouth is closed. Join us for a look at how the body talks and how to listen to the subtle cues we give off all the time. We’ll investigate ways to read people, noticing power cues, non-verbal affirmation, non-verbal “no”s, and talk about the risks and limitations of relying only on body language.
- This is an online class via Zoom. You must register in advance. Class time is listed in Pacific Time. Use this Time Zone Converter to see what time the class will be for you: https://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/converter.html
- All sexes, genders, races, ethnicities, sexual orientations, relationship orientations welcome and celebrated
- No Restrictions or Prerequisites
- Links and class workbooks will be sent via email 2-3 hours prior to the start of the class.
- Sliding Scale tickets are open to anyone who needs them. Choose the ticket that is best for you.
- Questions? Please contact the Consent Academy at: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please let us know by email if you have any access needs or things that would aid in your learning.