Sun, Feb 20 from 11am - 1pm (Pacific)
Ever had the experience of talking with someone and realizing they forgot what you said right after you said it? Ever had someone wait until you stopped speaking so they could jump right in? Ever been that person? Active Listening is one of the most fundamental communication skills. It’s all about learning how to pay attention, listen for details, remember what’s being said, and show the other person you’re present and paying attention. Join us ready to communicate and take your listening to a whole new level.
- This is an online class via Zoom. You must register in advance. Class time is listed in Pacific Time. Use this Time Zone Converter to see what time the class will be for you: https://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/converter.html
- All sexes, genders, races, ethnicities, sexual orientations, relationship orientations welcome and celebrated
- No Restrictions or Prerequisites
- Links and class workbooks will be sent via email 2-3 hours prior to the start of the class.
- Sliding Scale tickets are open to anyone who needs them. Choose the ticket that is best for you.
- Questions? Please contact the Consent Academy at: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please let us know by email if you have any access needs or things that would aid in your learning.